Whether for renovation or for new projects, it is always economic aspects that prompt the use of pre-painted aluminium as a material for façade claddings with ventilation.
The reasons for these decisions include a wide variety of design possibilities, longevity, and very low operating expenses during the use of the building.
Apart from weather-proofing, the material must meet stringent requirements in respect to the physical properties.
Novelis has developed solid pre-painted aluminium products in different thicknesses especially for façade cladding:
- Pre-painted aluminium for facades, 2.0 mm & 3.0 mm thick
- Non-combustible – A1 certified according to DIN EN 13501
- Especially weather-resistant Pvdf coating
- Extremely flat, low stress.
- High Strength, wide span-widths, economical.
- Very low maintenance requirements.